First Conference on Autism on 3rd April, 2021 at National Institute of Child Health (NICH) Karachi.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- On 8th March, 2021, Konpal, Child Abuse Prevention Society celebrate Universal Women’s Day in collaboration with Dept. of Pediatrics, DUHS /CHK.
- Teaching life skills to children with Disability on 20th February, 2021.
1st Karachi Marigold Festival
- Konpal CAPS will be participating in the 1st Karachi Marigold Festival at Frere Hall, Karachi.
- Konpal will be setting its stall where a number of activities involving children will be held.
- Child protection messages will also be imparted to the parents and general public. All are invited.
- The festival will be held from 22, 23,24 January 2021.
- Those who like to volunteer for one or all days please contact The General Secretary konpal or Mr. Muhammad Adil (Assistant Program Manager), Konpal CAPS. Contact no. 0321-2704227
UNIVERSAL CHILDREN WEEK CELEBRATION
UNIVERSAL CHILDREN DAY WALK:
- Konpal organize a walk on the occasion of Universal Children Day on 20th November 2020 at Gulshan Public School, Karachi.
UNIVERSAL CHILDREN DAY CELEBRATION
- 20th November 2020 konpal celebrate universal children day with children of Gulshan public school, Karachi.
INDEPENDENCE DAY 14TH AUGUST, 2020.
- Independence Day celebration at konpal office.
FOUR VIDEO CONFERENCES AND WEBINAR:
- Child Abuse in Digital ERA on 18th July, 2020
- Seminar on Autism on zoom about safeguarding the right of Differently Able Children on 24th October 2020 and rasing awareness on autism.
- Seminar on youth Internet, the youth’s weapon for change on 14th November 2020.
- Seminar on about Safeguarding the right of Differently Able Children (Multi – Disciplinary Approach to Cerebral Palsy in Children) on 12th December 2020.
KONPAL DELIVER STATIONARY:
Konpal , deliver Books, Copies and other Stationary items at SOS Village Karachi to help children spend good time during lockdown in pursuit of academic activities on 30th June, 2020.
KONPAL VIRTUAL MEETING:
Konpal virtual meeting on zoom on 6th June, 2020. Useful informations and suggestions shared by members on current covid -19 situation and as regard health, education , protection and participation of children.
EID DAY CELEBRATION:
On the occasion of Eid ,Konpal distributed Sheer Khurma ( semolina sweet) along with rations to the daily wagers families residing in Khokhrapar, Malir areas.
KONPAL SECOND ESSENTIAL FOOD ITEMS:
Covid – 19 Relief activity at Malir Area, Karachi. Konpal, CAPS have supplied essential ration items on 15th April, 2020.
KONPAL FIRST ESSENTIAL FOOD ITEMS:
Konpal first consignment to sos village , Malir containing essential food items on 30th March, 2020.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN DAY:
Konpal on the occasion of International Women Day organizing a capacity building workshop with mothers, fathers and children of Konpal Academic Support Program (KASP) on 8th March, 2020.
KONPAL CELEBRATE NEW YEAR 2020:
Konpal celebrate New Year 2020 with children of SOS village ,Karachi on 1st January, 2020.
MOTHER’S TRAINING WORKSHOP:
- Mother’s training workshop on 19th December, 2019 at Department of Paediatrics, Dr. Ruth K. M Pfau Civil Hospital Karachi.
SEMINAR ON HIV / AIDs IN CHILDREN:
- Seminar on HIV / AIDS in children on HIV-Aids at Dow Medical College, Karachi organize by Konpal CAPS in collaboration with Dow University of Health Sciences, Department of Paediatrics & PPA CRC on On 14th December, 2019.
KONPAL MEMBERS PARTICIPATE:
- konpal members participate in walk organized by HELP NGO, theme of walk was “Health for all” on 12th December, 2019.
UNIVERSAL CHILDREN DAY CELEBRATION:
- On the Occasion of Universal Children Day & 30th Anniversary of UNCRC a WALK is organized on Sunday, 17th November, 2019 at Sea view. The walk will start from Village Restaurant at 03.30 PM. The walk will be led by children. The Theme of the walk is “WE STAND FOR YOUR RIGHTS”. We request all citizens of Karachi to actively participate in the walk with their family
- On Universal Children Day a day with the children of Kiran Foundation on 20th November, 2019.
- Two days doctor workshop on Child Protection & Early Case Detection & Management of Child Abuse & Neglect in collaboration with Department of Paediatris, DUHS, CHK on 29 to 30 November, 2019 at Professional Development Centre (PDC) Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi.
KONPAL TEAM VISIT KUHI GOTH MALIR:
- Konpal team visit Kuhi Goth near malir. A state of art hospital cum training centre for midwives, nurses & paramedics are being setup & run by Dr. Shershah Syed and his dedicated team on 31st August, 2019.
AWARENESS RAISING SEMINAR:
- Awareness raising seminar at Shah Wilayat School on Parenting Skills & Child Protection on 28th August, 2019.
- Independence Day walk at Sea View on 14th August, 2019.
BREAST FEEDING WEEK “THE FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT OF EVERY CHILD”:
On the occasion of world Breast Feeding Week, Konpal in collaboration with Pakistan Medical Association (PMA) organizing a Seminar on 3rd August, 2019 at PMA house, time 10:30am to 1:00pm.
EID DAY CELEBRATION:
- Eid Celebration with the Children of Dar ul Sakoon, Karachi on 9th June, 2019.
IFTAR CUM DINNER:
- Iftar Cum Dinner at SOS Village, Karachi organized by konpal on 15th May, 2019 (9th Ramzan).
- Mentoring Session at SOS Village, Karachi for the Youth on 4th May, 2019.
WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION BY KONPAL:
- Women’s day celebration by Konpal at Public Health School, Karachi on 9th March 2019, 10:00am to 12:30 pm.
MEDICAL CAMP AT AURA:
- Medical Camp at AURA, Karachi organized by Medical Team of Konpal, Child Abuse Prevention Society On 20th March, 2019, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
UNIVERSAL CHILDREN WEEK CELEBRATION
- Participation in 24th Biennal Paeds Conference at Islamabad on 23rd – 25th November, 2018.
- 3 Days Workshop by Psychiatry Dept. AKU for Doctors & Health Care Providers (HCP) In collaboration with Konpal on 28 & 30 November, 2018.
- on 28th November, 2018 Children Day Celebration at Dar-ul-Sakoon, Karachi.
- UNIVERSAL CHILDREN DAY WALK: On the Occasion of Universal Children Day, Konpal, Child Abuse Prevention Society has organized a WALK at Mazar – E – Quaid, Karachi on Sunday 18th November 2018 at 03:00pm. The walk will be led by children. The Theme of the walk is “LET US BUILD A STRONGER PAKISTAN”. We request all citizens of Karachi to actively participate in the walk with their family. Let us pledge together to give a peaceful and stronger Pakistan to our children.
- WORKSHOP / SEMINAR FOR MOTHERS:Role of Mothers in Prevention of Child Abuse & Accidental Emergency At Shah Vilayat School, Karachi on Wednesday 31st October, 2018 Speaker :Prof. Dr. Aisha Mehnaz (Chairperson, Konpal)
To volunteer for an event please see the “Contact” page.