UNIVERSAL CHILDREN WEEK CELEBRATION 2019
- UNIVERSAL CHILDREN DAY WALK: On the Occasion of Universal Children Day & 30th Anniversary of UNCRC a WALK is organized on Sunday, 17th November, 2019 at Sea view. The walk will start from Village Restaurant at 03.30 PM. The walk will be led by children. The Theme of the walk is “WE STAND FOR YOUR RIGHTS”. We request all citizens of Karachi to actively participate in the walk with their family.
WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION BY KONPAL:
- Women’s day celebration by Konpal at Public Health School, Karachi on 9th March 2019, 10:00am to 12:30 pm.
MEDICAL CAMP AT AURA:
- Medical Camp at AURA, Karachi organized by Medical Team of Konpal, Child Abuse Prevention Society On 20th March, 2019, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
UNIVERSAL CHILDREN WEEK CELEBRATION
- Participation in 24th Biennal Paeds Conference at Islamabad on 23rd – 25th November, 2018.
- 3 Days Workshop by Psychiatry Dept. AKU for Doctors & Health Care Providers (HCP) In collaboration with Konpal on 28 & 30 November, 2018.
- on 28th November, 2018 Children Day Celebration at Dar-ul-Sakoon, Karachi.
- UNIVERSAL CHILDREN DAY WALK: On the Occasion of Universal Children Day, Konpal, Child Abuse Prevention Society has organized a WALK at Mazar – E – Quaid, Karachi on Sunday 18th November 2018 at 03:00pm. The walk will be led by children. The Theme of the walk is “LET US BUILD A STRONGER PAKISTAN”. We request all citizens of Karachi to actively participate in the walk with their family. Let us pledge together to give a peaceful and stronger Pakistan to our children.
- WORKSHOP / SEMINAR FOR MOTHERS:Role of Mothers in Prevention of Child Abuse & Accidental Emergency At Shah Vilayat School, Karachi on Wednesday 31st October, 2018 Speaker :Prof. Dr. Aisha Mehnaz (Chairperson, Konpal)
To volunteer for an event please see the “Contact” page.